Skirmett Padlockable (Hasp and Staple) Locks
The KEMMLIT latch lock is a keyless solution which puts the responsibility of securing the locker on the end user. This enables them to use a simple padlock or combination lock to secure their belongings. The main advantage for the facility manager is they are no longer managing lost or broken keys.
- Keyless solution giving the user the responsibility for securing the locker door.
- Made from high quality materials that provide a strong and robust product that you can rely on.
- Suitable for most padlocks with a maximum 7mm shackle diameter.
- Lock rotations possible are: 90° Right opening / Left closing and 90° Left opening / Right closing.
- Bright Nickel finish available as standard.
- Can be secured with a Brass Nut fixing
- We offer an extensive range of cams to ensure we offer the best locking solution.
- Free rotation of knob when padlock is installed offers better protection against vandalism