Skirmett E10 Keypad Lock
The E-10 lock is a robust electronic combination lock which is ideal for various materials such as Metal, Wood and Solid Grade Laminate.
With its fully retrofit capabilities, it means the digital combination lock can be integrated within existing and new furniture storage facilities. A simple 4 digit code is required for the user to open and close the locker. If the code is forgotten, the site manager can always use the 6 digit Technician code or the 8 digit Master Code to open the lock.
The E-10 can be easily installed with simple fixing methods, by using a screw and nut and is available in a Black finish.
- Security is made simple thanks to its hierarchical code system: 4 digit User Code, 6 digit Technician Code and 8 digit Master Code.
- Designed to be as flexible as possible, it can be fitted onto Metal, Wood and SGL doors.
- Configurable Single User mode is perfect for workplaces where an employee is assigned a locker for a long period of time.
- Configurable Multi User mode is perfect for leisure Centres and Gyms where multiple people will use the product using different codes.
- A low battery indication light will ensure you have adequate time to change the batteries.
- In the case of emergency, a mechanical key can be used to override the lock and gain access.
- It's zinc alloy housing and handle will ensure a long life cycle.